This guide provides detailed information on no deposit bonuses. If you are taking your first steps in the world of gambling, we advise you to carefully read the information provided before starting to play at an online casino.
What is a no deposit bonus?
No deposit bonus (or no deposit bonus) is a type of online casino bonus offer that is offered to players for performing an action or promoting a certain product. For example, among other things, you can get a no deposit bonus for registering, confirming a phone number, reviewing a website, inviting a friend, or even in honor of a birthday. However, you do not need to deposit your own funds.
How does a no deposit bonus work?
A no deposit bonus is given to players for performing certain actions. As a rule, it is issued for creating an account at an online casino. After that, the new player is credited with a bonus in the form of a certain amount of money, free spins or any other reward. The player can use the provided bonus in certain games and receive winnings to his account, which can be withdrawn if the wagering requirements are met.
Do I need to register for a no deposit bonus?
While the conditions for claiming a no deposit bonus may differ from one online casino to another, registration is a key condition for claiming a no deposit bonus. This is a fairly common practice, as such promotions are held with the aim of attracting new players to online casinos. Registration usually takes only a few minutes.
What is a no deposit bonus code?
Sometimes, in order to receive a no deposit bonus, a player needs to complete one more small additional step – enter a certain code in a special field of the player’s account. The online casino uses a code system for security reasons and to combat fraud.
Can I withdraw my no deposit bonus?
Many players ask themselves the question: if I already have money in my account, why can’t I withdraw it? The fact is that by providing a no deposit bonus, the casino risks to a certain extent, so it introduces the wagering requirements and the minimum withdrawal amount. Before using the online casino offer, we advise you to carefully study the conditions for withdrawing your winnings.
What is a good no deposit bonus?
Now that you understand what a no deposit bonus is, it’s time to learn how to find lucrative no deposit bonus offers. When choosing a no deposit bonus, we advise you to carefully study the conditions for granting the bonus and pay special attention to such aspects as:
- Wagering conditions : No deposit bonuses are available for free, but to get the real money, you need to play them on a certain factor. Your task is to find the most favorable wagering conditions. The lower the wagering requirements offered by the casino, the easier it will be for you to withdraw the won money from your account.
- Betting Limits : Online casinos limit the amounts you can wager on a single event. The higher the limits, the more winnings you can get. If you plan to make big bets, we advise you to pay attention to this parameter.
- Maximum winnings : No deposit bonuses give new players the opportunity not only to get to know the online casino, but also to get real winnings. However, in order to avoid abuse of bonuses, online casinos often impose limits on the amount of winnings. You, as a player, are, of course, interested in getting the maximum amount possible.
- Set of games : Usually online casinos provide access to a specific set of games that can be played using a no deposit bonus. Before deciding on a particular casino, find out what games you can play. We advise you to try some of the best online slots presented on our site.
- Validity period : Most online casinos limit the period for using no deposit bonuses. For example, in some cases, players are required to use the bonus within the next 2 hours after registration, and these are not the most favorable conditions. Limits are determined at the discretion of the casino, so be sure to check the online casino terms and conditions before using the offer.
How do I get a no deposit casino bonus?
There is nothing difficult in taking advantage of the no deposit bonus. We suggest you use our guide to make things easier:
Choose the bonus you like
We have selected only the best online casino deals for you. All you have to do is choose the most attractive offer according to your preferences.
Register at an online casino
The registration process at an online casino begins with filling out the registration form: you enter your full name, date of birth, address and payment method. After that, you need to accept the terms and conditions of the online casino. Remember it is very important to read them carefully before taking.
Get No Deposit Bonus
Everything is ready. Your bonuses are already linked to your account. Please note that sometimes in order to receive free spins, you need to enter the provided code into the special field of your account.
Play your favorite games
Now you can go to the games section and finally start playing and winning. Online casinos often provide access to a specific set of games that can be played using bonus funds, so we advise you to check the list of available games before using the online casino offer.
Varieties of no deposit bonuses
In order to choose a suitable online casino no deposit bonus offer, it is important for each player to be able to understand the types of bonuses. Usually, no deposit bonuses are divided into the following five types:
Often online casinos offer bonus free spins to new players. This means that players have the ability to spin the reel a certain number of times. It happens that free spins are provided in combination with the following type of no deposit bonuses.
Also, the casino may offer money in the account for registration. You will have the opportunity to independently determine the size of the bet. Please note that sometimes online casinos pre-determine the maximum allowable bet amount.
In some live dealer games, players use chips. Online casinos can give their players free chips, which are a kind of analogue of free spins in table games. You can find out more about board games and their features on our website.
Online casinos like to hold promotions timed to any event. Try not to miss out on temporary promotions, as they expire quickly enough.
The casino can charge cashback for depositing funds to the account or as a percentage of the money lost. Loss cashback is a fairly popular type of reward offered by online casinos to their loyal players. However, it should be borne in mind that the conditions for calculating cashback for a loss (percentage of cashback, its validity period and the period for which cashback for a loss is credited) may differ in different casinos. We advise you to carefully read these conditions when choosing an online casino.